Admissions & In Year Transfers
The Governors have an agreed admissions policy which sets out the criteria applied when parents request a place at the school. School admissions for Reception to Year 6 at All Saints are arranged by Bradford Council and the admissions authority is the Collaborative Learning Trust. Please click here for a digital version of our policy, or a paper copy of this policy is available from our Administrator on request.
- Nursery children can part-time the term after they are three years old.
- Reception age children start full-time in September of the school year in which they become five.
- Children of all faiths and of none are welcome at our school.
We are holding Open Sessions for Nursery and Reception, so if you are considering choosing us as the Primary School for your child, please see the details at the bottom of this page for further information.
The Admissions Team process the annual allocations to Reception and Year 7, in-year admissions and also the appeals procedure. They offer advice and guidance to parents and other agencies regarding the availability of school places and all other admission enquiries.
The School Admissions Team can be contacted Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm on 01274 439200.
- For annual Year 7 admissions queries (to transfer from Primary to Secondary school) please email email@example.com
- For annual Reception admissions queries (to start Primary School for the first time) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For queries relating to In-Year applications (moving from Primary School to another in the Bradford district) please email email@example.com
- For queries relating to school appeals please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can also be found on the Bradford Council School Admissions Team website: -https://www.bradford.gov.uk/education-and-skills/school-admissions/apply-for-a-place-at-one-of-bradford-districts-schools/