Trinity All Saints is a Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, one of the family of Church Schools in the Diocese of Leeds.We are a caring Christian school that provides high quality education to all out pupils within a secure and loving Christian environment. We hope they will leave us with confidence, positive memories and a value of their time at Trinity All Saints.Our aims are:
- To provide a secure, caring and stimulating environment in which the school, the home, the church and the community are partners, and in which all children will be encouraged:
- to develop their potential as unique individuals;
- to develop an awareness of their own self-worth in order that they might become responsible and self-disciplined members of society;
- to become active and independent participants in the learning process;
- to develop self-motivation and pride in their work.
- To provide education in line with national legislation, Local Authority and Diocesan guidelines.
- To plan and deliver a broad and balanced curriculum to enable all our pupils to develop their social, intellectual and physical potential.
- To provide equal opportunities for the whole school community to develop and extend their social, intellectual and physical potential.
- To provide equal opportunities for the whole school community to develop and extend their spiritual, moral and cultural capacities, whilst fostering an awareness of, and respect for, the beliefs and practices of people of other faiths and other world views.